Fill in the Gaps Between Bank Funding & Your Costs
A mezzanine loan is something that helps fill in the gap between bank funding and additional costs. This subordinated debt is based on the property’s assets and equity that is projected. A second mortgage is used to secure your mezzanine finance. Australian Lending Centre can help secure your second loan once your project is ready to start or already in progress.
If you need mezzanine finance, the friendly team at Australian Lending Centre can give you the information you need to see if one of our mezzanine loans is right for you.
Contact a specialist today by calling 1300 138 188 or Apply Now!
Why Use This Type Of Development Finance?
While the interest rates are notoriously higher than your initial loan, our experts are able to use a vast network of private funds and lenders to secure you the best interest rate for your property and project. When you use mezzanine finance for your development, take advantage of numerous benefits that include:
- Determining how much equity you want to contribute
- Get a higher rate of return on your equity
- Use your equity more effectively and diversify your portfolio and risks
- Continue your project even when others back out
- Control your property and projects rather than enter into risky joint ventures
- Claim deductions on the loan interest
- Get cash fast — rather than waiting for equity
Get Started With Mezzanine Finance Today
Get started with Australian Lending Centres’ mezzanine finance options today. Whether you’re a property owner or developer, you need the cash on hand to get your development primed and ready for sale. Our extensive network of loan options can help you do it. Call us at 1300 138 188 or Apply Now!