Debt Management Plan
When you use our debt management program, you aren’t taking out a personal loan to cover your expenses. Instead, our financial specialists enrol you in a special credit counselling program. By enrolling, you take advantage of distinct benefits that include:
- Reducing your monthly debt payments
- Lowering your monthly interest rates
- Reserving your credit file and home equity
- Not putting your assets at risk
- Avoiding a personal loan to consolidate payments
If you find yourself struggling to manage your debts, a certified specialist at Australian Lending Centre can give you the information you need to see if a debt consolidation loan is right for you. Contact a specialist today by calling 1300 138 188 or Enquire now.
You Don’t Need Excellent Credit To Access Us
Since you’re enrolling in a program, rather than applying for a loan, your credit file isn’t considered. We still help lower your interest rates and reduce your monthly payments, but your rates aren’t determined by your credit file. This is good news if you have poor or no credit history. Even better, if you’re trying to improve your credit, you won’t have another loan on your file.
Debt Management Means You’re Not Alone
You may feel alone when you’re struggling to pay your debts each month, but with debt relief from Australian Lending Centre, you work with our team to overcome your financial burdens. As soon as you reach one of our debt management specialists, we will start working to find you a debt solution and help you save money each month. We can assess your budget, review your current obligations and review your credit file — all for free.
Call a debt relief specialist today for a no obligation consultation. The sooner you get started with our debt management program, the sooner you can get back on track with your finances.
Tips for Managing Debt
- List ALL of your debts.
- If you need help, ask for it.
- Set a budget for yourself/household. (Use our budget calculator HERE.)
- Prioritise your debts (this can be paying debt with higher interest rates first or paying debt with low balance first)
- If you are overwhelmed by debt, think about refinancing or debt consolidation.
We can help. Contact a specialist today by calling 1300 138 188 or Enquire now.