There are claims that Australia’s banks funding costs are imposing obstacles on borrowers that prevent them from getting a loan. A non-bank financial group has suggested that money sourced from global credit markets is now priced
considerably higher than it was a few years ago, which means that banks can be very selective as to who they lend to.
If this is the case then essentially banks are cherry-picking potential customers with the best capacity to repay their debt, and are imposing obstacles to prevent those with a bad credit history from securing a loan.
Being rejected for a loan could adversely affect a borrower’s credit rating, and in turn this could also affect them the next time they go to a financial institution to borrow money.
Mortgage Brokers: A Preferred Alternative
It is for this reason that it is a good idea to go to a mortgage broker, such as the Australian Lending Centre, to receive help in obtaining a loan.
Our customers prefer to use our services rather than the banks for numerous reasons, but a very important thing to note is that even if the banks say no, we may still be able to assist you.
Whether you have missed a repayment or two, struggled to repay those credit cards or had debt collectors chasing you, don’t write yourself off before you have spoken with a loan consultant at the Australian Lending Centre as we may have a suitable loan for you.
At the Australian Lending Centre, we will give you a free assessment with no obligation to accept our offers. We have over 15 years experience in helping Aussies to find the right financial solution.
We are committed to:
- Providing a team of professional, friendly and understanding loan consultants
- Being competitive and an alternative to traditional lenders
- Offering a comprehensive range of financial solutions, including loans to consolidate credit cards
- Being proactive in all our dealings with our clients
- Maintaining and developing effective processes to ensure efficient customer service.•Building strong relationships with all our clients and developing long term customer loyalty
To speak to a loan consultant today to find out what your best loan options are, call the Australian Lending Centre on 1300 138 188 or simply fill in an enquiry form to your right and a loan consultant will contact you shortly.